HIFU Face and Body
This one-day HIFU training course will give you through in-depth training on what HIFU Face-lifting and Body Contouring is and how to safely and effectively perform the treatment on clients. Train with us on our machines or at your place of work with your own machine*.
HIFU is a non-invasive face and body sculpting treatment and is the only non-surgical technology to target the SMAS, a connective tissue located between the muscular layer and the adipose tissue, in facial treatments. Over time this layer of tissues weakens causing skin to lose elasticity and the face to lose its definition. This layer of tissues was formerly only addressed by plastic surgeons, now we are able to help our clients tackling the signs of ageing without going under the knife!
Gain this Level 3 qualification in just 1 day.
Your training can take place at our training venue using our machines, or you can be trained in your own salon with your own machine*. Due to the time involved with the practical elements of this course we generally perform this training on a one-to-one basis, to ensure you receive all the guidance and support you need. If you do require multiple therapists training please contact us to discuss in more detail.
This course is ideal for salons/ clinics who wish to have additional therapists trained in how to perform a treatment or individuals/salons who have purchased a HIFU machine. Our training course has been accredited and approved by CPD, however please do note that the following pre-requisites apply:
• For ABT trainees must hold a level 2 in Beauty Therapy
• For Towergate trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy or equivalent, or a level 3 qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
• For Professional Beauty Direct trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy
• Machines must have EN/CE or equivalent approval
During the training day you will learn:
• What HIFU is
• How HIFU Face-lifting and Body Contouring works
• Introduction to the operation of your machine
• Client Consultation
• Client Safety
• Contraindications to treatment
• Areas that can be treated
• How to perform a HIFU facial treatment
• How to perform a HIFU body treatment
• Side Effects
• Pre and Post treatment advice
• Machine Maintenance
FACELIFTING AND BODY CONTOURING:
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. This technique can be applied to the face as well as the whole body, and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights. Get ready to say goodbye to sagging jaws, fine lines, wrinkles and cellulite.